- Attendance at Home room period at the beginning of each day.
- Maintaining attendance records on ManageBac.
- Identify and support students who demonstrate through their academic progress, development or well-being that they are in need of assistance.
- Pastoral care and PSPE learning outcomes delivery during homeroom periods.
- Ensuring UOI letters are sent to parents.
- Formative and summative assessment reports are shared periodically with parents.
- Completion of two semester reports per year.
- Preparation for unit assemblies and one unit exhibition per year.
- Core curriculum delivery in the English or Chinese language of instruction.
- Meeting learning outcomes the core curriculum subject.
- Ensuring that assessment outcomes are used to plan lessons.
- Conducting vertical and horizontal curriculum planning. In particular, ensuring that weekly collaborative planning meetings.
- Collaborative writing of plans.
- Submission of plans and placing them along with student work samples in the teacher folder, and on ManageBac.
- Be responsible for one extra duty per day.
- Be responsible for one school event coordination per year.
- Be responsible for one Co-curriculum activity per week.
- Conduct one Parent Teacher Conference per semester.
- Conduct one Student Led Conference per year.
- Be professionally consistent with the school’s mission and values.
- Note and apply the school’s policies and procedures as applicable.
- Other work assigned by Divisional Leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years’ relevant teaching experience.
- Good communication skills
- Competence in working with a rich cultural mix of students and teachers
- Excellent IT skills, and knowledge of how to apply them in a school environment